COVID 19 Risk Assessment Customer Notice
In order to keep our members safe, we will be following new procedures and safety
measures in light of the governments guidelines on the reopening of gyms. Please take
care reading through these carefully so that we can help to protect our members and
staff, and continue to train and maintain a fit and healthy gym.
We have produced the following rules and regulations in line with the governments advice
in order to ensure a safe training environment for all:
- Classes should be booked through the MINDBODY app to reduce contact in club.
- You must wear a face covering when entering the gym and while waiting for your
class to begin.
- There will be a maximum of 10 people attending each class.
- We will operate with staggered class times in order to minimise contact.
- Social distancing measures will be encouraged, with markings along the floor to
ensure 2m distance is maintained.
- A no-touch thermometer is available and will be used to measure temperature upon
entry to the gym.
- Frequent hand washing is encouraged, and hand sanitiser will be available
throughout the gym, members will be required to sanitise their hands upon entry to
- Changing rooms will be available for use, but if possible please arrive in your training
- Equipment will be cleaned and disinfected between uses.
We will continue to monitor the latest advice from the government on COVID-19 and make
any necessary adjustments.
We are incredibly thankful for the continued support and patience that everyone has
shown regarding the current regulations we have in place in our club. We are working hard
to ensure that our members can continue to train safely and effectively and comply with
the guidelines which the government has set out for gyms. . We are looking forward to
seeing you all back in the gym and hope everyone and their families are well and safe.